Monday, September 30, 2013

I am practicing "Connectivism" through Social Networking!

I have joined the social networking site, The Educator's PLN. The site is explained  "the personal learning network for educators". By joining the group, I am allowed to access a lot of education blogs as well as twitter hashtags. What is a hashtag? It is the # symbol and used to mark keyword or topic in a tweet. (Quote from http://www.edudemic.com/twitter-hashtag-dictionary/) What I like most is the "video" section because I can watch various kinds of videos about both teaching and learning. I am convinced that I will be able to not only broaden my perspectives as a teacher with sharing a lot of ideas with other educators but also experience connectivism.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you found a useful networking site and can follow Twitter topics with hash tags.

    ReplyDelete