Monday, October 7, 2013

Tweet? Tweet!

Today, I followed #Edtechchat from 8:00 to 9:00 PM. It was NEW WORLD because I was really connected to the Twitterchat  and talking with other people from different areas as if I am with them. Reading what they mentioned was very helpful. Since it was the first time for me, I sometimes forgot to add #edtechchat when I tweeted. Time was flying. Even though I made some mistake, it was really fun and I really enjoyed it. It was a great opportunity for me to share experience with more experienced teachers. There were several questions about education in teaching and everyone answered. For example, one of the questions was ," How should a school district support professional learning to promote the conversion to a digital classroom?" Many people think different way from me and their creative ideas made me excited. Also some introduced useful websites. Attending a Twitterchat is absolutely useful to teachers because exchanging ideas helps teachers broaden their perspectives, which allows them to be a better teacher. By taking part in Twiitterchat, I can not only stay current but also be an expert!

1 comment:

  1. Twitterchats are definitely a great way to share ideas, ask questions and gett immediate feedback.

    ReplyDelete